Wings’ is a very clean, self-contained, easy to manage, reliable
holds many happy memories of trips and adventures to the Gulf islands,
Desolation Sound, and the Sunshine Coast; has seen harsh weather and
soft sunshine, Grizzly Bears and Whales.
known as the angel of nature,
oversees the protection and healing of animals
and plants, and
the Earth's elements: water, wind, and fire.
Catalina is truly blessed and has a lot of adventures left in her.
Length Overall - 29 ft., 11 in.
Length at Waterline - 25 ft.
Beam Measure - 10 ft. 10 in.
Draft - 5 ft., 3 in.
Fuel Tank Capacity - 18 gal.
Fuel Tank Material - Aluminum
Holding Tank Capacity - 15 gal.
2 Water Tanks Capacity - 20 gal.
Sails - Main & Genoa
- Inboard Direct Drive,
- Universal Model 5411, 20 hp Diesel
- Hours unknown
- Setup comfortably for 4 to 5
- Large split V-Berth cabin with accordion door, with storage under.
- Moving aft, to the port side is the Head. On the starboard side is a hanging
locker and chest of drawers for additional storage
- Fold up table-dinette that converts to a double berth
- Settee modified to improve usability, converts to a single berth.
- Aft starboard side and partially under the cockpit is another double berth.
- Upgraded lighting and mirrors; roomy feeling interior, over six-foot cabin
- Double, swinging, removable, tinted plexi-glass doors to main hatch.
- Bug screens for main and various other hatches, as well as the original
wooden hatch doors are available for more options.
- 3 Burner gimbaled propane stove
- Ice Box
- 12V Refrigerator, (also makes ice)
- Hot water (shore power, engine heat exchanger or from Wabasto central
- Separate faucet in sink to draw salt water via foot pump from through-hull.
- Manual Head
- Taps and Sink
- Head plumbed to optionally draw water from sink to flush fresh water, or
salt water from through-hull.
Standard wheel helm (manual/auto)
- Vessel can be entirely controlled from within single handed.
- Custom made folding flip-open table to seat 4. Stows neatly on binnacle
- Manual bilge pump
Thermostatically controlled Wabasto diesel furnace (located in aft
port cockpit locker)
provides radiant heat through 3 blower outlets throughout the cabin at
floor level in Main Cabin, V-Berth and Head
- JRC 1500 MkII Radar
- Raymarine S1 Auto Pilot
- Horizon Depth Sounder
- 30A Shore power w/Cord
20A adapter cable & 3 prong adapter
- 1500W Inverter, 3 way battery charger
- Wired for 120 with outlets throughout the vessel via shore power
Four 6V golf cart house batteries, (bank 1)
one 12V marine backup (bank 2)
- Separate voltage gauges for each bank.
- Intelligent NEXT STEP alternator regulator
- 90A Alternator
- Note: This system enables above average system use while
anchored out, without having to charge with the engine, including use
of the Wabasto Furnace/Water Heater
Main Sheet Traveler
- A flat, sturdy custom built flat
traveler has been installed in place of the curved stock version. This
allows repositioning of the sheet block without having to ease the main.
- Danforth anchor w/50ft. chain, 120
- Spare Danforth in aft port locker
- Two large #40 Lewmar self-tailing winches
- Two #16 Lewmar self-tailing winches
- Full cockpit enclosure, dodger/bimini
- Auto bilge pump
- Compass for auto helm
- Access to engine oil drain
(mostly) Fresh water!
Moorage transferable to new owner.
State (Jun. '15)
last hauled Jan. 2013
- Bottom completely restored incl. grinding out and fiberglass
repair of all blisters, replaced zinc, polished prop and shaft, serviced
all through hulls.
- A full "In Water Survey" was done June 9, '15, with
exceptional results, including some great recommendations.